- march 26th : CODEP 64 - season opening in Morlaàs
- april 10th : Easter Omelette
- april 16 : Supervised outing " 100 km for beginners "
- april 23 : Supervised outing 1st pass " Ichère from Oloron "
- may 1st : Crossing of the Baronnies
- may 6-7 : " Faites du vélo " (Bike ride)
- may 13: Supervised outing of the second pass " Aspin "
- may 27-29 : Pentecost stay in " Fontenay-Le-Comte
- june 11: Supervised outing to the 3rd pass " La Croix Blanche from Lugagnan "
- june 25 : Supervised outing 4th pass " Labays from Lurbe "
- june 24-30 : Self-financed stay in " Barcelonnette "
- july 9 : Supervised outing to the 5th pass " Gourette from Louvie-Juzon "
- august 19: "BACH" day
- september 16-17: Concentration of the Feminines
"All in Mont de Marsan"
- september 30 and October 1: "Multi-Activities Weekend
Regular outings from January 1st to December 31st :
- every Thursday morning/afternoon
- every Saturday morning/afternoon
See example of calendar below.
Pyrenean Raid from June 1st to September 30th.
Discover the call of the Pyrenees
A place of meeting and exchange, this call is the occasion tosavor, between friends, the last beautiful days still propitious to "the call of the mountain".
It is for the cyclotourists attracted by this one, "their return of the estives", because after the mountain begins to dress of winter and to "bite" the fingers, the nose and the ears. It is therefore the last foray into altitude before winter.
In 2022, it took place on Sunday, October 9 in Louvie-Soubiron.
Discover the club
Before joining you can participate in
in 3 outings "Discovery of the club".
Use this form
Women, VAE, VTTAE welcome.
News of the Raid Pyrénéen
Number of participants 2022 = 345 registered.
Eric has faced the difficilissimo raid organized by Cyclo Club Béarnais.
The Raid Pyrénéen 2022 by the CCB
This club raid was prepared in common for a departure on August 24 from Cerbère and an arrival on August 31 in Hendaye. We organized this raid to satisfy the request of some members
Read the story on the Albums page or here.
The Raid Pyrénéen 2022 by YMCA
YMCA is a charity that helps and makes life better for young disadvantaged people. Our Pyrenean Raid was designed to raise money for the charity and awareness of the benefits of being fit. Twenty three people made the journey and were assisted by 4 people in two vans.
In the specialized press
In the regional press
WE multi-activities in Ainsa
On October 1st and 2nd, the CCB met in Ainsa, Spain, for mountain bike, road bike and walking tours.
See the pictures
All in Libourne
5 female cyclists made a 5-day bike raid to join a regional concentration in Libourne from September 16th to 20th
André BACH Memorial Day
On August 20, 2022 the CCB met at the summit of the Aubisque for the 76th André BACH Memorial Day.
Club trip to Cahors
Ride your bike
Baptism of the 1st pass
Starting from Oloron Ste-Marie, 16 cyclists, 8 women and 8 men, climbed the Col de Lie, for some, and then the Col d'Ichere all together.
Route in the Baronnies
On May 1st, from Ossun, 8 cyclists covered 120 km with 2200 m of difference in altitude on the small roads of the Baronnies in the Ha-Py department.
On April 18, during a 110 km ride, the cyclists stopped at the inn "Chez Lazare" to eat the Pascale omelette.
See the pictures.
Baptism of the 100 kms
On March 26th, 2 cyclists among 8 have covered 100 kilometers for the first time.
Congratulations to them!
Season opening Codep 64 in Arzacq
On March 20th, 12 cyclists and 2 mountain bikers joined Arzacq for the opening of the season.
WHO ARE WE?
Created in 1933, the Cyclo Club Béarnais is one of the oldest clubs of the French Cycling Federation (it is number 76).
We propose activities which have for ambition to answer the various practices of the cycle touring: the road bike, the mountain bike.
From June to September, we offer the Raid Pyrénéen, a permanent tour that attracts more than 300 cyclotourists each year for a crossing of the Pyrenean massif between Hendaye and Cerbère (or Cerbère and Hendaye) through prestigious passes and others less known.
The Cyclo Club Béarnais also created in 1946 the Randonnée des Cols Pyrénéens (RCP). Originally, this tour went from Luchon to Pau via the Peyresourde, Aspin, Tourmalet, Soulor and Aubisque passes.
General Assembly 2022
We met on Saturday, December 3rd for this general assembly 2022. The latter was again organized at the restaurant L'AMANDIER in Morlaàs.
The collective activities have strongly resumed after the health crisis, including :
- club trip to Cahors,
- bach day,
- "Toutes à Libourne",
- WE mlti-activities in Ainsa.
The operation "3 discovery outings" remains a priority. It allowed us to welcome 13 people.
Coming up on Fridays from 6 to 8 pm:
- friday 06/01
- friday 13/01
- friday 20/01
- friday 27/01
- friday 03/02
- friday 10/02
- friday 17/02
Before joining you can participate
to 3 outings "Discovery of the club"
Register at the office
or use this form
JOIN THE CWB
License fee 2023
Benefits of the license
- Join a group of friends nearby,
- Benefit from advice to progress and enjoy yourself,
- To be able to ride regularly on courses adapted to your level,
- Maintain your motivation with objectives to reach while keeping your freedom of practice,
- Benefit from preferential rates thanks to the partners of the "club avantages",
- Share your passion and pass it on to children in cycling schools,
- To progress by participating in the training courses provided by the French Federation of cycle touring,
- Benefit from special rates in the 4,500 events organized by cycling clubs,
- Benefit from access to municipal sports facilities (club house, premises...),
- Receive regular information through the newsletter.
Cyclo Club Béarnais
Cité des Pyrénées
29 bis, rue Berlioz